Aim: To ensure all patrons and staff are kept safe we will be following directives from the Victorian Governments Health & Human Services (DHHS).
COVID safe guidelines:
- All patrons must check in using QR code on arrival (manual sign in available) and evidence of full vaccination status required or evidence of exemption.
- All patrons over 12 years must wear a face mask.
- Entry open 5 minutes prior to lesson time.
- All swim school participants – 2 guardians / patrons to attend per swimmer (as per density requirements).
- Spectators are not permitted.
- Siblings can attend.
- All patrons to maintain a 1.5m distance between other patrons and staff.
- Changeroom facilities are open but heavily restricted. 6 person limit per changeroom. We strongly encourage all patrons to SWIM n’ GO.
- The centre will continue to be regularly cleaned twice daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the centre.
Any swimmer or patron that has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 must follow Victorian Health authorities directives.
Any swimmer or patron with symptoms or signs of COVID-19 must NOT visit our swim centre until full recovery has taken place.
If you are displaying any of the following common COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the centre.
- Sore throat
- Fatigue (tiredness)
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
If your swimmer’s school, early learning centre, daycare or kindergarten is closed due to COVID-19, you are NOT permitted to attend until that facility has been cleared by Victorian Health authorities.
The centre must be notified if you test positive of COVID-19 so we can respond quickly. We need to notify the Victorian Health authorities for directives.