CASUAL Private swimming lessons Geelong
Our Geelong CASUAL private swimming lessons are customised to give experienced and beginner swimmers the skills they need to be successful.
Our personalised private swimming lessons are the answer if you have a specific goal in mind to improve your swimming.
Swimmers from throughout the Geelong region choose Leopold Swim School for private swimming lessons for a number of reasons, including:
- First-time swimmers of all ages – including adults who want to learn how to swim for the first time.
- Families looking for one-on-one time with a trained qualified swimming teacher.
- We specialise in assisting people with additional needs with water familiarisation, water confidence and learn to swim.
- For swimmers whom find it challenging to make a termly commitment to weekly swim lessons and would like to book a CASUAL learn to swim opportunity.
But private swimming lessons aren’t just for people needing to learn the basics, Leopold Swim School is a popular choice for experienced swimmers, both junior and adults, looking to improve their stroke technique and gain a competitive advantage.
Why? Because our school is run by people who swam competitively and have kept up-to-date on the latest techniques. Our advice is valued because we know what we’re talking about!
Our Geelong CASUAL private swimming lesson options:
- 1 swimmer 15 minutes – $30
- 1 swimmer 20 minutes – $36
- 1 swimmer 30 minutes – $50
- 2 swimmers 20 minutes – $47
- 2 swimmers 30 minutes – $61
- 3 swimmers 30 minutes – $68
Don’t forget, if you’re looking for ways to improve your child’s swimming we also run our intensive school holiday swimming lessons, as well as our regular Geelong swimming lessons for babies, toddler swimming lessons, kids swimming lessons and swimming lessons for adults.