How to enrol for kids' swimming lessons
- Enrolment form
To enrol please download our enrolment form. Please note, your deposit is required before the first lesson.
- Re-Enrolment Form
To re-enrol please download a re-enrolment form. Please note, your deposit is required before the first lesson.
- Intensive Enrolment Form
To enrol please download an intensive enrolment form. Please note, your deposit is required before the first lesson.
Learn to swim with Geelong’s leading swimming teachers.
Leopold Swim School is widely recognised as leaders in kids swimming lessons with a focus on teaching proper swimming technique and small classes to help your child progress through the program. We invite you to join our swim school.
How do I join Leopold Swim School for the first time?
It’s easy to enrol at Leopold Swim School! You can either phone our centre on 03 5250 1457, enrol online or download our enrolment form and bring it in. The form will ask your availability and we do our best to accommodate requests.
After we receive your enrolment, we’ll arrange time for a free assessment of your child’s current swimming skills. It’s important that we assess all children (excluding babies), so we can make sure that they’re placed into a swimming class that will teach them the skills they need to become better swimmers.
After your assessment, we ask that you pay a $25 deposit to secure your booking. Unfortunately, we cannot refund your deposit if you withdraw your enrolment.
How do I rebook my child for swimming lessons next term?
We ask families to re-enrol each term to give us the best chance of ensuring all kids are placed in the appropriate Geelong swimming class, and to help each new term start smoothly.
What is the price of our swimming lessons?
The cost of swimming lessons are an investment in your child’s safety near the water. Find out our swimming lesson prices and dates for 2014 including baby swim classes, swimming lessons for preschoolers, swim lessons for school-aged kids.
Leopold Swim School policies
Swimming Caps: Every student aged 2 and a ½ years and above is required to wear a swimming cap in the pool. The cap is a vital way of helping keep our pool clean and provide a comfortable and safe environment for swimming lessons.
Fee Payments: All swimming lesson fees are a term payment, which need to be paid by the due date. All outstanding fees will incur a late fee of $5 per child.
Credits and Refunds: No Credits or refunds will be offered on term fees for swimming lessons.
Make-up Lessons: Make-up lessons are a special privilege and, unlike your child’s other after-school activities (such as sports and dancing), we do offer limited opportunities for our swimmers to undertake make-up swimming lessons, under the following conditions:
- Our swim school must be notified prior to any absence by 9am for morning swimming lessons and by 3.45pm for afternoon swimming lessons to gain approval for a make-up lesson. If our swim school is not notified, the lesson is lost.
- The parent of the student needs to arrange the make-up swimming lesson. The student will then be allocated a swimming lesson on another day.
- Parents of students, who will be away during the last week of term, need to book a make-up lesson prior to the last week.
- If the scheduled time for the make-up lesson does not suit, the lesson is lost.
- Make-up lessons cannot run over to the next term, they must be taken within the term that the original swim lesson was missed.
- Maximum of two make-up swimming lessons will be available to be made up each term. Make-up lessons will NOT BE BOOKED if swim fees have not been paid in full.