Swim school safety message
Leopold Swim School COVID-19 Safety Rules
- Any patron 12 years and over must wear a face covering in the centre
- Any swimmer 12 years and over must wear a face covering to and from the centre, but not during their swimming lesson
- SWIM n’ GO – swimmers have equipment on (bathers, cap & goggles)
- Additional siblings, friends and family are not permitted
- Maintain a 1.5m distance
- 6 person limit per changeroom. We encourage all patrons to SWIM n’ GO and not use showers
- Entry open only 2 minutes prior to lesson time
- Maximum 1 guardian/patron per swimmer allowed
- Guardians must complete record keeping log
COVID-19 Safe Plans
- Move safely and slowly around the swim school.
- Swim school participants must not enter water without permission when lessons are in progress.
- Baby swim class participants must enter and exit via steps.
- Parents please collect your child/children at the end of the lesson.
- Parents please remain in the swim school if your child/children are under 10.