Leopold Swim School Keys to Swim Success
Leopold Swim School,Geelong believes all pre-school and school-age swimmers have the right to feel HAPPY, feel SAFE and to continuously LEARN throughout the process of Learn to Swim. Swimming success is unlocked when a child engages in a Learn to Swim program with a commitment to their happiness, ensures they feel safe and delivers effective learning opportunities matched to their point of need. Too often children engage in a Learn to Swim program without 1 or even 2 of these vital keys.
To unlock swim success at Leopold Swim School we offer:
- a friendly family environment, to ensure your child feels safe and happy to try new things;
- experienced and qualified teachers whom are experts in Learn to Swim but also have a strong understanding of how children learn differently;
- consistency across the program, through engaging lesson plans and a shared understanding of what effective swimming looks like;
- commitment to time on task engaging in technically correct skills to avoid bad or ineffective habits hindering their capabilities; and
- ongoing assessment to ensure your child is engaging in challenging tasks and presented with expectations set to match their capabilities to ensure swim success.
TO BOOK call 5250 1457 or visit our website